Friday, May 8, 2015

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of chaos: Mai, The Harpie's Wrath


(please wait 5 sec then click skip ad)

This is just a fan-made game mod made by me
This is my first Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos MOD. I've made couple of other mods in the future. It's my favourite because it is my first MOD and I really tried to make the best.The game is named " Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos. Mai The Harpies Wrath"The game has 1109 cards over the 400 card are added by me and all the card are in Anime MOD.

Cards:
  1. To unlock all cards open 'Unlock All Cards!' folder and follow the instructions in 'Read Me!.txt' file.
  2. Run AllCards.exe 
  3. On desktop will appear a new folder shortcut called "Common"  
  4. Copy "system.dat" from the "Unlock All Cards" folder in to the "Common" folder.
If you use Windows 7 or Vista, turn of UAC (User Account Control). To turn it off press start --> User image --> Change user account control settings... Or simply run 'AllCards.exe' as administrator.



Credits:
    -Kazuki Takahashi: for creating Yu-Gi-Oh!
    -KONAMI:  for developing and publishing Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos games
    -sAsUk3: for making the oreginal Yu-Gi-Oh! Chaos Reborn
    -Ernesto Gutierrez Arrazola -for Yu Gi Oh! Power of Chaos File Extractor Version 1.0 more info.


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome. Glad you like my MOD ;)

      Delete
    2. Yo Redon, I don't know if Pegasus and Bakura are yours aswell, not paid close attention to it all, but just wanted to say I'm gonna try them and most likely will love them.

      I always found they had to make these!

      Delete
    3. Are you interested in helping me convince Redon Alla to finish mod

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Are you interested in helping me convince Redon Alla to finish mod

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Are you interested in helping me convince Redon Alla to finish mod

      Delete
  4. Hello, are you interested in helping me convince Redon Alla to finish mod

    ReplyDelete
  5. wie entfern ich die karten und füg meine karten in das spiel ein alter erklär mir das mal bitte hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested in helping me convince Redon Alla to finish mod

      Delete